lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] compile question

From: Frank W. Miller
Subject: [lwip-devel] compile question
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:09:51 -0500

Trying to compile inet.c from core directory. Have a -Ilwip/src/include directive in the compile line but the lwip/inet.h header file is not found. I'm seeing two versions, one under lwip/ipv4 and one under lwip/ipv6 in the lwip/src/include directory. Whats the best way to configure which of these inet.h files gets picked up. I think I want to use the ipv4 version for the moment.

FM