lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] State of the latest efforts to port lwIP to 16-bit DSPs...

From: Jean-Pierre Poulin
Subject: [lwip-devel] State of the latest efforts to port lwIP to 16-bit DSPs...
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:44:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I'm new to the list.

Poring over every message that contain the word 'DSP' on this list, I have
noticed that several
developers have attempted / are attempting a port of lwIP to 16-bit DSPs.

I would like to contribute to those efforts as I sure could use this stack for
my next DSP
project, but it is unclear (from reading all those messages) what the best
possible point of entry
is to put my shoulder to the wheel.  (I would hate to redo work that has
already been done by
someone else)

What is the state of the most advanced / most stable port of lwIP to 16-bit
DSPs (such as TI's
C55xx family)?

If important development efforts are individually being made, may I suggest we
create a new
mailing list to better synchronize and debug the port?

Many thanks!

   Jean-Pierre