lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] New ethernetif.c

From: Mountifield, Tony
Subject: [lwip-devel] New ethernetif.c
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:31:45 +0100

The buglist on Savannah seems to be very sparse, so I'm not sure how much it is
used.

So I thought I'd mention here that I've posted a replacement ethernetif.c as
bug #8651. The replacement has been modified to be compatible with the current
EthARP API.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield
Contractor @ Tandberg TV

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND
CONFIDENTIAL to TANDBERG Television. If received in error please
notify the sender and destroy the original message and attachments.

www.tandbergtv.com