lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] New pbuf code - pbuf take now implemented

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] New pbuf code - pbuf take now implemented
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:14:31 +0300

> Please checkout the pbuf-lukem branch --- it should now work out-of the
> box for everyone (hopefully!).

Luke, I appreciate the work you're doing although I could not test it yet.
I just write so you don't think that people are not interested in your branch,
and your mails fall on deaf ears.
Indeed before merging this in HEAD we need some testers to confirm there are no
regressions and there are advantages.
Ideally the new pbuf should be just a drop in replacement for the current one,
and that
would mean easy integration too. I am not sure how much of lwip your code
touches.
I hope I can check and test the code soon but no guarrantees :(

Jani