lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] recent 32-bit alignment patch in HEAD and requirement for l

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-devel] recent 32-bit alignment patch in HEAD and requirement for libc
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:14:08 +0200

Hello,

reviewing some lwIP code, I noticed that the new 32-bit alignment
patch (now in HEAD) relies on a standard C library function:

    if (!memcmp(ipaddr, &arp_table[i].ipaddr, sizeof(struct ip_addr))) {

As far as I know, lwIP did not require the C library before.

Can other developers confirm this? If true, we may need to remove this
requirement again.

Regards,

Leon.