lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] tcp_receive(): Wrong tot_len when trsee imming first ed

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] tcp_receive(): Wrong tot_len when trsee imming first edge
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:02:23 +0200

Hello Edward,

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 17:28, Edward Kerekes wrote:
> Attention: Leon

Uhm, there is little use directing this one to me alone. I tried
to keep my fingers from the TCP code.

> The pbuf "tot_len" value is not adjusted correctly when "trimming
> the first edge" of the received segment.

Yup, I think I see the bug in the code you quoted.

Can one of the TCP guys check this one and maybe comment the code a
bit for what it should do?

I suggest we fix this one in the CVS main tree first.

Regards,

Leon.