lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] tcp_receive(): Wrong tot_len when trsee immingfirst edg

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] tcp_receive(): Wrong tot_len when trsee immingfirst edge
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:25:35 +0200

Hello Kieran,

thanks for reviewing the bug report.

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 12:16, K.J. Mansley wrote:

> Also, Leon: you suggested commiting this to a particular branch.  Is
> that the default/normal one at the moment, or do I need to do something
> special before checking in?  I've lost track of which we normally commit

I suggest committing the the normal CVS tree (also known as trunk or
root tree).

Here is a summary of current practice:

- Commit to the normal CVS tree (also called trunk or root). This is no
branch.

- Bug fixes are merged from the trunk (root) to the stable branch. (I am
currently actively maintaining STABLE-0_7).

Regards,

Leon.