lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Some bugs and questions

From: Craig Graham
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Some bugs and questions
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:22:42 +0100

On Friday 06 August 2004 08:42, Linus Walleij wrote:
> PBUF_POOL_SIZE > 19 fails miserably (crash). Found this by
> trial-and-horror. It might be my setup, though. Does anyone use a
> bigger value or know why this happens?

That must be down to your port - I've got a much higher number of pbufs than
that on my port (IBM PPC405 based "Vulcan" STB system-on-chip, running our
in-house developed RTOS) - I've got  PBUF_POOL_SIZE defined as 800 at the
moment, as we tend to have anything up to 30 sockets feeding data at
once...though I'll probably reduce that to save memory at a later date.

> Yours,
> Linus Walleij

Craig.