lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] Some bugs and questions

From: Mountifield, Tony
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] Some bugs and questions
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:35:04 +0100

> PBUF_POOL_SIZE > 19 fails miserably (crash). Found this by
> trial-and-horror. It might be my setup, though. Does anyone use a
> bigger value or know why this happens?

I currently use 512, which I am sure is way overkill, but it definitely works.

Can't see from the code why yours would crash, unless your pbuf_pool_memory[]
was overflowing the end of real memory.

Cheers
Tony

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND
CONFIDENTIAL to TANDBERG Television. If received in error please
notify the sender and destroy the original message and attachments.

www.tandbergtv.com