lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bugs #10547] Problem w/ DHCP

From: anonymous
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bugs #10547] Problem w/ DHCP
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:26:32 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: lwIP - A Lightweight TCP/IP stack.

[bugs #10547] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: lwIP - A Lightweight TCP/IP stack
Submitted by: 0
On: Fri 10/01/2004 at 10:06

Category:  IPv4
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  Faulty Behaviour
Resolution:  None
Privacy:  Public
Assigned to:  None

Original Submission:  When the call to netif_is_up() was added to ip_input() in
version 1.32 of ip.c, I believe dhcp was broken in that it does not update
NETIF_FLAG_UP in netif->flags.  It appears that calls to netif_set_up() and
netif_set_down() should be added to dhcp_bind() and dhcp_release()
respectively.  I do not know if there should be any modifications elsewhere.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=10547>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/