lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bugs #11482] Raw api tx only pcb fails

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bugs #11482] Raw api tx only pcb fails
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 13:14:42 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: lwIP - A Lightweight TCP/IP stack.

[bugs #11482] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Leon Woestenberg <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Mon 01/03/2005 at 18:02 (Europe/Amsterdam)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | leonwoestenberg
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Fixed in CVS HEAD.

[bugs #11482] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: lwIP - A Lightweight TCP/IP stack
Submitted by: 0
On: Mon 01/03/2005 at 11:14

Category:  UDP
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  Crash Error
Resolution:  Fixed
Privacy:  Public
Assigned to:  leonwoestenberg

Original Submission:  In a project we wanted to broadcast udp packets only.
(not receive any)
After a udp_new, udp_bind, and udp_connect we only call udp_send. On incomming
data (e.g. its own broadcast)udp_input
crashes as it calls pcb->recv() without checking for a NULL pointer.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Mon 01/03/2005 at 18:02       By: Leon Woestenberg <likewise>
Fixed in CVS HEAD.

For detailed info, follow this link: