lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: New member request

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: New member request
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:27:55 +0000

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 23:28 +0000, Thomas Taranowski wrote:
> I'd like to become a member of the lwIP team.  I've got a pretty strong vested
> interest in the ongoing support and development of this product, and would
> like to help out any way I can.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for volunteering.  I've CC'd the lwip-devel list so the other
developers will know about you.

A good way to get started is to take a look at the bugs list and patches
list on savannah.  There are plenty of tasks in the bugs list that could
do with attention.  The patches list is things that people have
contributed, but one of the developers with commit access hasn't got
round to reviewing and applying.  Any comments (good or bad) on these
patches would speed the process of getting them included.

If you find that this is working well, we can get you CVS write access
so that you can contribute changes directly.

Thanks

Kieran