lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] Port maintainers

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] Port maintainers
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:42:29 +0000

Kieran Mansley wrote:
So, this is a call for lwip developers to step forward if:
 - they already maintain a port (so that we know someone is doing the
job and don't retire it)
 - they don't already maintain a port, but would like to help out by
doing so in order to prevent a port being retired.

I think the eCos RTOS port in lwip should be retired because the canonical code for that actually resides in the public eCos repository.

Jifl
Company legal info, address and number:   http://www.ecoscentric.com/legal