lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Active developers

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Active developers
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:27:30 +0000

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 11:44 +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> I wouldn't mind chipping in occasionally, although since I don't have
> checkin perms, I can be the peanut gallery ;).

Thanks Jonathan,

Your input to the mailing list recently has been very helpful, and I
think it would be a good idea if you had checkin rights as there have
been a couple of issues where you could have solved a problem directly
rather than go through submitting a patch.

I'll try and sort this out.

Kieran