lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] Port maintainers

From: David Haas
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] Port maintainers
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:48:06 -0500

Hi Kieran,

I did the coldfire/Nucleus port a few years ago. I have since changed jobs and no longer have the hardware or the time to maintain the port. Hopefully someone else will, otherwise it will have to go inactive.

By the way, as far as I know its running in that company's product (a printer) very successfully, running a number of simultaneous connections.

David Haas