lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] New extra large timeout value

From: Taranowski, Thomas \(SWCOE\)
Subject: [lwip-devel] New extra large timeout value
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:37:02 -0600

I just rolled in a bunch of the patches from CVS, and I now notice some new larger timeout values are being passed to the sys_arch_sem_wait routine, with the arp_timer() as the handler.  For example, I just got one with a timeout value of 4383 milliseconds.  I haven’t seen these values before, and am sort of curious to know if this is correct behavior before I proceed to ignore them.