lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #5785] Integrate SNMP initialization in tcpip.c

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #5785] Integrate SNMP initialization in tcpip.c
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:26:38 +0000

Follow-up Comment #9, patch #5785 (project lwip):

I think your idea to use another CVS branch for features like timestamps is
good, but multithread stability and netconn api are more features to add to
HEAD. Except, of course, if you use timestamps for that (is it?). But this is
my point of view....

Can you tell me more about what you want to do in this new branch? I have an
idea, from the bug# 19167, but, what else? (to avoid to do the same job
twice...). In fact, the idea is the same than Dmity's sys_arch_time_now, but
I don't have read all the subject (I do it now)...

>Oh, regarding coding style: I would favor a define in upper case letters..

Right, but it was to be closer that sys_ functions names...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5785>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/