lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [task #6597] Cleaner source code regulations are needed

From: Dmitry Potapov
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [task #6597] Cleaner source code regulations are needed
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:51:30 +0300

Hi Simon,

Savannah Web-CVS shows me Unix-style, Windows TortoiseCVS shows me
windows-style... I'm confused!

CVS normally converts newline characters to make text files native to your
system. I suppose that Savannah Web-CVS is running on Linux, so you
can see only LF. But when you use native tools for your Windows, you have
CRLF.

But when you need to sore a binary files in CVS, you should add it with -kb
flag, so there will be no newline conversation for that file.

Dmitry