lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #11400] ARP multi-packet-queue modifies TCP unsent/una

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #11400] ARP multi-packet-queue modifies TCP unsent/unacked segment packet pbuf chain into packet queue
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:55:43 +0000

I'm with Jonathan and Leon on this one: creating a little wrapper struct to
hold a list of pbufs would be preferable, but I'm also happy enough with just
queuing one packet (the workaround as it stands at the moment) which is why
this is marked with such low severity.

Jonathan - are you still interested in this?  It's currently assigned to you.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?11400>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/