lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #11400] ARP multi-packet-queue modifies TCP unsent/una

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #11400] ARP multi-packet-queue modifies TCP unsent/unacked segment packet pbuf chain into packet queue
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:41:25 +0000

What you suggest is basically the second/further optimisation discussed in
comment#18, and we could do this, but the added complexity didn't seem worth
it.  We can always do this if it turns out to be necessary as it's an
incremental addition on top of what is currently being done.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?11400>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/