lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #19157] lwip_close problems

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #19157] lwip_close problems
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:22:22 +0000

Yes, you're right, netconn_delete do a part of netconn_close (except that
netconn_close retry to sent if there is a ERR_MEM error, but netconn_close is
not call in socket layer).

The problem is when your last sent segments are not received by peer (a wan
connection by example, where some packets can be lost). do_close and
do_delconn will "push out" last segments, but don't check if there are
acknowldeged.

Without a such patch, I have sometimes some end of packets lost, and client
doesn't receive the end of the document...

But as I said in comment #9, if you think this is not a problem, we can close
this item...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19157>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/