lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #19157] lwip_close problems

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #19157] lwip_close problems
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:53:51 +0000

We seem to be tracking two issues on this bug report:
 - the need for SO_LINGER; this should be moved to a new bug/task
 - an alleged problem with unreliable data transfer when closing sockets.
This worries me as from looking at the code it should all work fine at the
moment (as described by Jonathan in comment #19).  I'd really like to
understand if this is a real problem or just a misunderstanding of what
should happen.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19157>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/