lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #19162] lwip_sendto: possible to corrupt remote addr/p

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #19162] lwip_sendto: possible to corrupt remote addr/port connection state
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:48:58 +0000

For netbuf_ref bug - we really should be discussing this separately.  Could
you open a new bug report for it?  If making this change I'd also like to see
the return code changed so that the caller is notified of the error.

For the sockets api changes, I think we really need to see a patch before
making a decision on this.  It's not particularly clear at the moment what
you're proposing and how it fixes lwip_sendto()

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19162>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/