lwip-devel

RE: RE : [lwip-devel] Snmp changes

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: RE : [lwip-devel] Snmp changes
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:04:40 +0200

> I look your modifications, I don't think there is any problem
> (except I don't have receive any lwip-comits email?). Just

Strange, I didn't receive one, either. That's why I didn't realize I had
checked it in until this morning...

> about one of these modifications, why rename g_at_node (I can
> understand for others, but this one is strange)?

Because there's another variable named at_node in the file somewhere
(e.g. in snmp_insert_arpidx_tree()) and using the g_ for global I had to
change little: the global at_node is only referenced once.

Simon