lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #5453] pbuf patch for SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT=0

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #5453] pbuf patch for SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT=0
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:44:02 +0000

Follow-up Comment #13, patch #5453 (project lwip):

Agree with Jonathan about maintaining the name for existing ports, but we
should also document it where it is set so that we don't get into this
situation of not knowing what it's for again!

The current SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT=0 broken semaphore code should be removed.
I suggest leaving (some of) the #ifdef in place with comments inside to
identify locations where synchronisation might be desirable.

This is assigned to me, so I hope to get round to it soon.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5453>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/