lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #19573] netconn_delete treats 1ms wait as poll

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #19573] netconn_delete treats 1ms wait as poll
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:49:42 +0000

In fact, I had about the same plan. Though I don't know if we really need the
define stuff. As you've said earlier, we have broken old ports, anyway.

Not having this function is an error and leads to communication errors, as we
can see. And if you solve this with your define, you still must insist on the
implementation detail that 1ms wait means 'poll' or else you will get errors,
again!

I would be all for implementing this function as a must.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19573>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/