lwip-devel

Re: RE : [lwip-devel] SYS_STATS ?

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: RE : [lwip-devel] SYS_STATS ?
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:17:19 +0100

Jonathan Larmour wrote:

Would anyone mind in that case if I also incorporated a const char * element to each of the individual stats structures (proto, mem, pbuf, syselem, sys) which would be the associated name? It would mean the memp_names structure in stats_display() would disappear, so the footprint should stay about the same.

Scratch that. The footprint would increase a bit because there would have to be a full copy of the (largely zero filled) lwip_stats structure in the initialized data section. I'll just leave it then - it's not important enough to increase footprint that much.

Jifl