lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #2595] loopif results in NULL reference for incoming T

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #2595] loopif results in NULL reference for incoming TCP packets
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:07:25 +0000

About comment #8, tcpip_callback doesn't seems to be used, except for PPP,
so, associated code would have to be disable, like others tcpip_ functions,
to reduce footprint, and only enable if necessary.

Next, if we suppose - and I don't think it's true for all lwIP's users - that
loopif can only be use with tcpip_thread, so, perhaps the good thing to do is
just to call tcpip_input or tcpip_ethinput (with a pbuf recopy), like Simon
suggest in comment #4.

About this last comment, is someone use NO_SYS=0 without tcpip_thread?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?2595>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/