lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #2595] loopif results in NULL reference for incoming T

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #2595] loopif results in NULL reference for incoming TCP packets
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 01:12:06 +0000

>The question is whether we want to force them to have to do so, even if they
might find the sys API convenient. The answer can be yes, but doesn't have to
be. Personally I think yes, and if so, we need to document it.

I'm not sure to understand you, my english isn't good enough :) : if you want
to say that "users don't have to use lwIP internal features like sys functions
or mem functions", yes, I'm agree with you. More, if we can't change some
internal features because some developers use them directly, it will be
difficult to modify or improve lwIP...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?2595>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/