lwip-devel

RE: RE : [lwip-devel] [bug #19162] lwip_sendto:possibleto corruptremotea

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: RE : [lwip-devel] [bug #19162] lwip_sendto:possibleto corruptremoteaddr/port connection state
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:17:42 +0200

> I will continue and terminate that Thrusday, when I will back
> to the office. I'm currently in London for NXP presentation
> and training, and it seems that several people are interest
> about lwIP for Trimedia processor (the platform I use)...

That's nice! What's sad is that I just saw Altera is now shipping a
commercial stack instead of lwIP with its NIOS-II softcore processor
(the one I use) :-(
And they have a white-paper stating that the commercial stack is 10-20%
faster than lwIP. I did not look into the application used for the
benchmark, but maybe we can top that in a while? :)

Simon