lwip-devel

RE: RE : [lwip-devel] [bug #19162]lwip_sendto:possibleto corruptremotead

From: Taranowski, Thomas \(SWCOE\)
Subject: RE: RE : [lwip-devel] [bug #19162]lwip_sendto:possibleto corruptremoteaddr/port connection state
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:34:13 -0500

That's interesting.  The benchmarks I performed showed lwIP performed
10-20% faster than our previously offered commercial stack :)  Seriously
though, 10-20% is pretty minimal, and could easily be due to a
non-optimal lwIP configuration or sys_arch.  It would be nice if Altera
kept supporting the lwIP port to accommodate open source applications,
but that is unlikely.

On