lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Away for a week

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Away for a week
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 19:33:40 +0200

Hello Kieran et al,

On Tue, 01 May 2007 14:16:10 +0100, "Kieran Mansley" <address@hidden>
said:
> I'm away for the next week, so any development issues that need my input
> will have to wait till I get back.  However, I'm pretty happy with the
> way things are working at the moment, and most things seem to be getting
> suitable peer review from the set of developers, so I don't anticipate
> this delaying anything particularly.  i.e. Feel free to work on lwIP as
> normal in my absence.

Kieran, I would like to express my thanks for your continued input on
lwIP and oversight of its continued development. Also, it's good to see
a steadily increasing group op people using the stack and almost daily
activity on the commit logs and changelog!

Of course, although I currently lack the time and project to work
on/with lwIP, if I could help push out a release, let me know.
I still keep the release scripts and GPG keys on one of my
machine(account)s, so let me know if you could use the script for
pushing a new release.

Have a good week,

Regards,

Leon 'likewise' Woestenberg