lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Crash Bug

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Crash Bug
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:49:07 +0100

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 10:39 +0100, Julian Gardner [RSD] wrote:
> I have added in Dennis Kuschel HTTPD server but since the last changes
> to mem/memp/pbuf etc I am getting the following error
>

> Assert pbuf_free: p->ref > 0 failed at line 485 in
> lwip2/Src/Core/Pbuf.c

Two possible explanations spring to mind:
 1) there's a bug in the recent checkin (Simon: as this was yours I
think could you take a look)
 2) you're hitting a problem where some code written for an older
version of lwIP doesn't work with the current CVS lwIP.  If this is the
case that's the risk you take when using the CVS code as none of the
maintainers of other stuff will have kept they're stuff in sync with the
bleeding edge.  I'm not sure if this HTTPD server would have been
affected by the recent changes, but it's possible depending on the APIs
that it uses, as some of those have changed.

Kieran