lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] Crash Bug

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] Crash Bug
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:36:04 +0100

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 15:25 +0100, Julian Gardner [RSD] wrote:
> Looking through the code it seems to use socket, setsockoption, select,
> send and recv

So the sockets API.  That should have remained reasonably unchanged as
far as applications are concerned, which means it's more likely a bug in
the recent checkin.

> Is there any debug I could turn on to try and find this problem!

Perhaps the most useful thing at this stage would be to narrow it down
to a precise checkin.  Can you take the CVS code from around the time
that you think it went wrong (i.e. before and after each checkin) and
see which one is at fault?

Kieran