lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] RE: Crash Bug

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-devel] RE: Crash Bug
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 23:19:29 +0200

Hi all,

seems our email server won't send mails to the list any more ... :-( ???
I'm not missing this subject, I sent some mails, only I don't get them bounced back...

OK, I'm working on a mem.c/memp.c update to catch buffer overruns (& underruns). The memp part is already checked in. But as Julian said it's not an overflow...

I'm afraid I can't say much more about the subject. I'd say either there are 2 or more threads in the core at the same time or it is kind of a bug in lwip, but the allocators work fine for me... (I did a lot of testing today :)

Simon