lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #5952] Integration of AutoIP module

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #5952] Integration of AutoIP module
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:59:40 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, patch #5952 (project lwip):

As you mentioned on one of the mailing lists that these patches aren't
against the CVS head (and I'm presuming are large enough that they don't
apply cleanly to the CVS head) they're unlikely to get applied unless there
is someone willing to bring them up to date.

I appreciate that this is a hassle for you if you're working on the stable
release, but it is much easier for you to port them than for one of the other
developers as you will be much more familiar with the code you have written.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5952>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/