lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20021] conn->sem is only signaled one-way

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20021] conn->sem is only signaled one-way
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 07:48:22 +0000

Hmm, the state variable would then either need to be an atomic (which I don't
think we really want to start requiring) or protected in some way.  Perhaps we
could use the semaphore itself in the other direction to signal that we want
to be told.

Getting a better understanding of what this semaphore is being used to
achieve would be good.  It may be that there's a better way of doing it
altogether, and trying to fix up the semaphore is a waste of time.  Is it
waiting until memory becomes available again?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20021>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/