lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:30:58 +0100

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 10:20 +0200, Goldschmidt Simon wrote:

> Hhmm, I think it's not that important. But can't files be 'undeleted'
> with CVS? We should be using SVN or something... :-)

They can - I've been looking this up.  I can give it a go and if that
fails or its more tricky than it looks just copy the files back without
history.

> I'm not sure the admins really want to do that... :-/
> I'd favour a message board that allows text file attachments. Although
> theses days, message boards are easily filled with spam...

We could create a new mailing list that is solely for this purpose.
lwip-contrib for example.  People could then access the archives of that
on the savannah website.  If someone has a better idea of how to do this
sort of thing on savannah though I'd be most interested.

Kieran