lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:01:02 +0200

In externally maintained ports or applications, is it possible to provide us a
"persistent" URL we could put in the contrib tree to point to the maintainer
pages? Cyrille, is it possible for you to provide something like this?

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional