lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #6827] etharp could need some tuning

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #6827] etharp could need some tuning
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:11:18 +0000

>Perhaps in https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?1551 ?

I thought about that, too. But first, this define would speed up the current
code and it is not clear whether we get other physical layers for ARP any
time. Second, in that task we also discussed making one core ARP file and
another one for each physical layer (if the core file can contain enough
code, anyway). So we can decide then whether we switch back to
netif->hwaddrlen or have a define in each physical layer file...

In any case, I don't think that's gonna happen soon...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6827>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/