lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] [task #7017] Implement DNS client

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] [task #7017] Implement DNS client
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:33:33 -0400

I considered that - but didn't get that far in the implementation. Having
different versions for sequential/sockets API (blocking version) is of course
sensible. I had foreseen using the API defines in lwipopts.h to determine which
version to compile in, but your way might be better, Simon. If I managed to
think things through properly, the intention was to be able to utilize the raw
API version of gethostbyname in a blocking version - hopefully someone who
needs that can figure it out.

So... how's about lwip_gethostbyname() for the raw API version??