lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7017] Implement DNS client

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7017] Implement DNS client
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:41:30 +0000

dns_gethostbyname for raw api and keep gethostbyname for socket layer, and
netconn_gethostbyname for netconn layer ?

More, I would like to get a secondary DNS server in the code.

For socket layer, I have something like that (file attached), but only
providing the last IP address if the A request return several entries.
Comments are in french, and some improvements are need to be in lwip spirit
(some alignements check, coding style, etc...). You can use "as is". Also
note it's based on the fact to get LWIP_SO_RCVTIMEO=1...

(file #13103)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: dns.c                          Size:13 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7017>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/