lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] Move the nagle algorithm to core instead of api

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] Move the nagle algorithm to core instead of api
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:41:11 +0200

Why doesn't directly change tcp_write to include this part :

if(err == ERR_OK && (msg->conn->pcb.tcp->unacked == NULL ||

(msg->conn->pcb.tcp->flags & TF_NODELAY) ||

(msg->conn->pcb.tcp->snd_queuelen) > 1)) {

err = tcp_output(msg->conn->pcb.tcp);

}

Without adding any function? ok, it change a little bit the specification of the function, but it avoid a new function, and it's more packaged. And it will not really increase the footprint...

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional