lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentat

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentation about using lwIP
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:19:53 +0200

> The problem is that the current release is very "alive". So,
> it's difficult to have an updated documentation. That's why
> I'm in flavor to "freeze" a release in some weeks, since
> there is lot of changes since 1.2.0...

Freeze? Now? We should really talk about the new timers before releasing
a new version, since that
breaks compatibility!

Checksum on copy is on the way, so that should make it into a new
release, too.
Ip_frag changes should go in, too.
The rest of the tasks and most of the bugs can be delayed I think.

Once we have the timers, freezing could be a good thing to release a new
version and update
the documentation for it.

Before that, should we 'filter' all bugs & tasks to only process
priorities > 3?

Simon