lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] Re: [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add docum

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] Re: [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentation about using lwIP
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:34:57 +0200

While we're at it, can we also have in the "main" list of each general category (task,bug,patch) the "planned release" item. I feel that more interresting than "Submitted On", or "Should Be Finished On".

About "Documentation", I should regroup in one ("lwip#cookbook", "lwip#bugs", "lwip#task", "lwip#patch", "lwip#news", "lwip#unbound"), to get this "big" category, and another one with only "lwIP documentation".

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional