lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20506] HTTP server doesn't call tcp_output

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20506] HTTP server doesn't call tcp_output
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:26:52 +0000

Sounds like normal behaviour for me.  Working out why the small initial
window would be interesting, but even a larger one might not make any
difference as at the beginning of a connection you'll be in TCP's slow-start
phase, and more likely congestion window limited rather than receive window
limited.

You could try turning off the nagle algorithm at the lwIP end (by setting the
NODELAY socket option), but I'd be surprised if that made a difference in this
case.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20506>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/