lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20531] cs8900 driver in c16x port cannot handle pbufs

From: Mike Kleshov
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20531] cs8900 driver in c16x port cannot handle pbufs with odd number of bytes
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:57:47 +0000

I must say I'm new to this. I didn't realize that there are unmaintained
parts in the lwip tree. It's fine as long as those parts don't become part of
a release, otherwise they should be marked somewhere in docs as 'MAY CONTAIN
BUGS'.
Actually the cs8900 driver worked for me out of the box with the 1.2.0
release as well as with recent CVS code, until I hit this bug. I imagine this
ethernet chip is popular, so it's a shame the driver does not have a
maintainer. I would be able to test some code on a target board now and then,
but I'm not sure I have enough time to become a proper maintainer...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20531>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/