lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20021] conn->sem is only signaled one-way

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20021] conn->sem is only signaled one-way
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:23:04 +0000

Hm, I think we need to change tcp_close: it returns an error if tcp_output()
returns an error at the end. But this would only be true for SO_LINGER, other
connections would send in the background (through timers).

With that change (don't care for tcp_output return value),
api_msg.c:do_close_internal() would get simpler!

I'll change it to that, we can change it back later if you others disagree
;-)

Implementing linger on that is a little bit trickier, since when calling
later, the connection could already have been deallocated. I think that would
require more changes to tcp_close()...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20021>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/