lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] [bug #3031] Implement a new fullypool-basedpbufimplemen

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] [bug #3031] Implement a new fullypool-basedpbufimplementation.
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:17:46 +0200

> I haven't compiled it, but doesn't this do it:
>
> #define pbuf_clen(p, len) \
> { \
>   struct pbuf *q = (p); \
>   (len) = 0; \
>   while (q != NULL) { \
>     ++(len); \
>     q = q->next; \
>   }\
>   len    // no semicolon!
> }

That's the same as my version, isn't it? The problem is it should be
#define pbuf_clen(p) and _return_ len, to be compatible to the existing
function.

Since it only is used in tcp_in.c, we could maybe create a new define to
use in tcp_in.c and leave the function exist like it is, for application
Compatibility?

Simon