lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #6861] Pimp ip_frag.c

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #6861] Pimp ip_frag.c
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:15:24 +0000

I think this is something we have to cope with.  Just waiting for a
retransmission is no good as the retransmitted one may also overlap (there's
a good chance of this).  We'd throw that one away too, and all future
retransmissions, and so never make any progress.

Coping with the overlap should be fine.  There's similar code to do this
already when we're adding/removing packets from the out-of-order list on
packet reception I think.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6861>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/